Monday, April 18, 2022

I made it home by 8:30 last night, ate Tom's good dinner of lamb and rice, and was promptly devoured by sleep in the magnificent bed. And now this morning I am awake too early because Tom will be working in southern Maine this week and has a long commute. So I greet you squintily.

My plans today are exercise class, laundry, housework, potato planting, weeding, with a visit to the computer repair shop in between. You likely won't hear from me tomorrow as the guys will probably have to replace a faulty part. But I am okay about being computer-free for a couple of days. I have plenty to do in the physical realm.

I got home too late to inspect the garden, and I'm anxious to see what's been happening out there. I'm supposed to head to Vermont by mid-week, so I'll have very little time to spend in my own place. I want to make the most of these couple of days.

On the whole, I got more sleep than I usually do in Brooklyn. Still, we apparently walked 10 miles in one day, and probably nearly as much on the other ones. A day or so of puttering will not come amiss.

No comments: