Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CavanKerry Press has released my new poetry collection, How the Crimes Happened! If, by any chance, you're interested in ordering a copy (which naturally I'm kind of hoping you might be), you can now go ahead and do so: the distributor should have books in the warehouse by early next week.

Alternatively, if you're thinking about publicly commenting on the collection and would like to obtain a review copy, please contact the press's managing editor, Florenz Eisman.

Now I must rush off and feed animals and transplant lettuce and dig up a flowerbed. If I wait too long, the blackflies will wake up and consume me, and I'll have to receive my Maine Literary Award posthumously. That event is tonight, by the way. I hope maybe I'll get to see a few of you there.

4 comments:

Mr. Hill said...

Congratulations, Dawn. I can't wait to get mine.

Ruth said...

Hurry, get that outside work done, blood stains don't go with sequins and mud boots, though perhaps they do enhance the bug netting. Good luck!

Maureen said...

Congratulations. And best wishes for continuing success.

Dawn Potter said...

Thanks for all the kind wishes. I wore polka-dots because I thought they nicely complemented the blackfly bites on my arms.