Monday, October 9, 2023

It's Monday and I've more or less recovered from that ugly cold. Yesterday I caught up on the housework I couldn't face on Friday. Then T and I went for a walk at Wolfe's Neck State Park and then out to dinner for fried clams with our neighbor; after that, a solid night's sleep, and this morning, here I am, apparently a regular human being.

It's supposedly a state holiday today, but both T and I have to work. I'll be home all week (no trips up north till next Monday), but my calendar is dotted with phone meetings, a vet appointment today, and probably other stuff I'm not remembering, plus the usual desk obligations. I need to get back into the swing of my exercise regimen, which also had a head cold last week. I need to deal with some yard and garden stuff. It feels great not to be sick anymore. Now I'm merely frazzled.

No comments: