Wednesday, March 1, 2023

I did zoom-teach my Monson kids yesterday, which was not nearly as fun as usual but better than not seeing them at all. In Portland it snowed all day and into the night, so not being trapped in the north was clearly the correct decision. Still, my teaching day felt kind of blah, compared to what it usually is.

Today will be a mixed-up mess, work-wise: a morning Frost Place meeting, then editing, then an evening meeting with two other writers about a video conversation we've been asked to record for Cervena Barva Press. Plus, exercise class and grocery shopping; plus, trying to fit dinner prep around the evening meeting . . . Just thinking about my schedule makes me feel like an ant lugging a giant crumb.

But I am not stuck in a snowbank beside the highway. That does make everything better.

No comments: