Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Hitting the road again this morning, this time revisiting winter instead of jumping forward into high spring. Vermont got snow yesterday, while we were having our gale, and I know my dad hasn't been able to plant anything yet. I expect I won't be doing much outside with my parents, other than admiring the mud.

In the meantime, I want to let you know about a Frost Place Studio Session program on Saturday afternoon: Beth Curran, a long-time participant in our programming, will be leading a two-hour Poet's Table session focusing on springtime poems and writing prompts. The zoom afternoon is open to anyone, at any level: a mere $20 per person, $30 per pair. I would love to see you there.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Caught up on your NY trip. I love your travelogues.

Wellington had fresh snow on the ground for most of the day.