Thursday, February 18, 2021

 



On March 2 I'll be taking part in the Bootleg Reading Series, a collaborative venture among several presses that are participating in this year's offsite AWP events. I'll be reading under the aegis of Vox Populi, one of my favorite online journals, and my fellow readers include luminaries such as Laure-Anne Bosselaar and Doug Anderson. For more about the event, and to register for a Zoom link, check out the website.

* * *

Today: more Frost Place planning, more writing (I hope), some messing around with my forthcoming poetry collection, and a trip to the grocery store. We're supposed to get a little more snow tonight and tomorrow, nothing major, but I'm afraid it will make our existing ice-walks even more treacherous.

Still, yesterday's cold sunshine was so glossy and bright that I invited it to stream in through the glass storm door for most of the afternoon. The days are ticking, ticking toward spring.

1 comment:

Ang said...

I opened your blog and saw two things, an event and the work cocktails. For a shimmery second I forgot pandemic.

My Antonia is one of my most favorite books of all time. I think I will reread it.