Friday, December 6, 2019

Success! I not only finished the entire editing project, but I also wrote and submitted the book review, and even found time late in the day to go for a slip-n-slide walk around my snowy neighborhood. This morning, after yoga, I'll ship the editing project, prep for next week's Monson class, and maybe, just maybe, steal a little time for my own writing. That would be a sweet end to a hard-pressed week.

In the meantime, I've started rereading one of my favorite books of all time: A. S. Byatt's Possession. And I've forked the Inferno out of my to-do stack and am ready to get back to copying it out. Monday, I'll be on the road again, and then the holiday season will start tumbling down like boulders on a highway . . . cooking travel boys travel shopping cooking boys . . .

3 comments:

Carlene Gadapee said...

cooking boys? lolol

Dawn Potter said...

You never know . . .

David (n of 49) said...

Bugs Bunny (as school inspector, outraged at finding Hansel and Gretel in the witch's oven): Madam--children!

Witch BroomHilda (smiling shyly): Call it a weakness.