Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Well, it seems as if Richard III is the popular pick for a reading group. Give me a bit of time to pull myself together, and then in a week or so I'll lay out a proposed schedule. In the meantime, if anyone has preferences about time management, conversational approaches, etc., please chime in. I am also wondering if anyone would like poetry or essay prompts based on the reading, or if you prefer to focus only on discussion questions. I know this is a busy time of year for teachers, and I don't want to add to your workload. On the other hand, sometimes it can be refreshing to focus intellectually on one's own mind rather than entirely on students' reactions and needs.

While I love teaching and facilitating, it's also time-consuming to manage what is basically an online class. If you feel so moved, please consider donating a few bucks to the blog. I greatly appreciate your support.

2 comments:

Carlene M Gadapee said...

no rush at all...my schedule is packed til Oct 8th. I'll jump in as I can...prompts are fine, but don't make too much work for yourself!

Ruth said...

no rush for me as well not to worry about prompts or anything