Saturday, March 10, 2018

Just a quick note this morning, as I must rush off to the north for a daytime gig at the ski slopes in Greenville. But I wanted to let you New Hampshire-area Frost Place friends know that I've been invited to read with two FP faculty alums--Meg Kearney and Jeffrey Harrison--at the Community Church in Durham on Sunday, April 29, probably in the midafternoon. You all should carpool down!

And now I must shower, and pack an overnight bag, and collect my violin, and leap into the driver's seat of Tina the Trusty Little Subaru, and chug north to the future. Talk to you on Monday.

P.S. Remind me to tell you about the diamond miner I met on Friday. . . .

2 comments:

Carlene M Gadapee said...

The reading sounds amazing...and yes, tell us about the miner...

Ruth said...

Put it on my calendar for April!!!
Travel easy