Sunday, July 17, 2016

So far this morning the cat has gotten stuck on the roof but the dog has not had an accident on the rug, which I guess means that we're starting the day with a 1-1 tie. Outside the air is green and wet; a robin is singing; a chickadee is chuckling to itself; a red squirrel is cursing at the cat. I am slowly getting ready to go play brunch music at Stutzmans' Cafe in Sangerville--by which I mean I am sitting upright at a table and drinking coffee and reading a book but not doing anything about getting dressed or eating breakfast.

If you're considering buying my house, you can see pictures here. The dog at the top of the stairs is not for sale.

If you're in the market for a Maine poet, you can see pictures here. I have no idea how I sound in this video as I have not been able to bring myself to listen to it. I will tell you that my hair is shorter now.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

You are having a conversation with an unseen audience and you sound just like you do when you discuss poetry with us @ Frost Place or at a live reading! I enjoyed litening to you.

Dawn Potter said...

Glad to know the video wasn't terrible. I have a horror of watching/listening to this stuff.