Thursday, May 26, 2016

Tomorrow evening Tom comes home. Simultaneously my band, Doughty Hill, will be playing at Pastimes Pub in Dover-Foxcroft, 6:30-9:30 p.m., and Paul will be running in his regional high school track finals. After a couple of hours of sleep, we will all drive to Vermont so that Paul can begin a wilderness first-aid class at 9 a.m. Then Tom and I, glassy-eyed, will park the car somewhere and fall into comas.

Which is to say: you may or may not hear from me this weekend. Ugh.

On the bright side, I will be visiting a region of Vermont and New Hampshire that I have never seen before, I will be spending two days with Tom in a place where we cannot possibly do any household chores, and I should have no trouble with insomnia.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Blessing are sometimes found inside the egg.