Sunday, February 28, 2016

March Goings-On

Tu Fu readers: I posted a couple of discussion questions below. If you don't feel like answering them, propose a better question in the comments. Though my terrible cold is finally starting to dissipate, I'm still stupider than usual, so I welcome all intelligent assistance.

Teachers: On March 7, 8 p.m., I'll be the featured guest on NCTE's poetry Twitter chat. Please come talk to me and each other. Also, teach me how to stop hating Twitter.

Central Mainers: I'll be (1) reading poems at Common Street Arts in Waterville on March 17, 5:30 p.m.; (2) leading a day-long professional development workshop at Harmony Elementary School on March 18; and (3) playing music at the motor lodge in Dexter on March 19, 7-10 p.m.  In other words, in the space of three days, I'll be wearing all of the hats. I hope I don't get them mixed up. You could stop by to make sure.

No comments: