Thursday, February 11, 2016

A couple of things:

* A friend who teaches in Vermont inquired about whether or not "Magic Words," my upcoming free workshop at the University of Maine at Augusta, is open to out-of-state participants. I checked with the coordinator and the answer is yes. So if you're interested, please let me know and I will share her contact information with you.

* Applications are now open for the 2016 Frost Place Conference on Poetry and Teaching. Please contact me if you have any questions about the program, and remember: we are open to teachers at all levels and in all contexts (schools, social services, workshops). Several of our regular participants are not teachers in the traditional sense but are community or workplace advocates for poetry. My goal is to make this program as inclusive and open-ended as possible. I hope that some of you whom I've never met but who have become friends via this blog might consider attending the conference this summer. You would fit in beautifully.



No comments: