Monday, April 8, 2013

April Events

Tomorrow evening, April 9, at 7 p.m. I'll be reading at the University of Southern Maine bookstore, along with Annie Finch, Betsy Sholl, Shana Youngdahl, and Kay Alicia Fisher. The bookstore is located at 97 Falmouth Street, right across the road from the university's big Glickman Family Library. With so many readers, none of us will have an enormous amount of time. So I'll probably read a bit from A Poet's Sourcebook and then, perhaps, a single poem. I'm thinking of "Mr. Kowalski," but I may very well change my mind.

Next Wednesday, April 17, at 12 noon, I'm the featured reader in the Brown Bag Lecture Series at the Portland Public Library, which is downtown at 5 Monument Square. I'm going to focus on A Poet's Sourcebook: talking about the process of putting together an anthology and reading widely from throughout the book.

If you can, please do come keep me company. And if you feel like riding down to Portland with me, that would be lovely too.

No comments: