Friday, June 8, 2012

I received an acceptance last night from the Industrial Worker Book Review, which is going to publish an essay about labor that will, in some form or another, eventually be the preface of my embryo western Pennsylvania manuscript. I'm extraordinarily pleased to know that my writing will appear in a union publication, and this is a really interesting one. You should check it out.

Today is J's last day of high school, P's last day of Harmony Elementary School. Possibly it is also the last morning they will ever quarrel about who gets to shower first and complain about who's used up all the hot water. I love my boys, but I don't believe that I will ever miss that quarrel.

And in 15 days I will be sitting on Robert Frost's porch, looking at this view. You come too.


No comments: