Monday, August 1, 2011


If you glance at my "Upcoming Appearances" list, you'll notice that next April I have two central New Hampshire gigs on the same day. And because central New Hampshire is at least four hours away from Harmony and I'll already have to spend two nights away from home to accomplish even this much poetry action, I'm writing this note to let you know that I'm available to visit your classroom or whatever. We can think of it as "going on tour." Maybe I'll grow my hair out and start carrying around a furry guitar.

In other news: lawn mowing and editing. Also raspberries and a new Red Sox pitcher and quarrelsome members of Congress who ought to be dope-slapped, one and all.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Plymouth...next door to me..let me see what I can arrange.

Yes to dope-slap, no to furry guitar, but yes to violin.

I'm trying to cultivate a no-mow lawn or at the very least a self0mowing lawn.

Julia Munroe Martin said...

ditto on the dope slapping! well said!

Dawn Potter said...

That would be wonderful, Ruth! We could plan a crazy Shakespeare day!

Ruth said...

Dawn, I'd love that, but I believe that is Spring vacation for SAU 48. I will check definitely. However, I'll probably be able to BE at the poetry reading and maybe we could meet at any rate.