Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Only a brief post this morning: I woke up at 3:45 a.m., convinced that I'd never fall asleep again, but promptly did, and dreamed that I was moving into an apartment in which visitors stored their iPads in the fireplace grates. Then I got up late, had to scramble to help Construction Worker Boy pack his lunch, feed the screeching hens, mix up sourdough for bread, and then suddenly Linda called to ask me to go for a walk with her to the cemetery.

In the meantime, the Poison Ivy Kid is still sleeping soundly in his tent. In the meantime, I'm not editing. In the meantime, the day is heating up, the pumpkin plant grew a foot overnight, and I'm imagining chicken and couscous salad for dinner, along with strawberry tart.

2 comments:

Carlene Gadapee said...

We've (and by we, I mean my whole family) been having wacky stress dreams for days. Weird. Some strange alignment of the planets? And recipe for the chicken/couscous salad please... =)

Herself said...

I'm glad to hear that odd dreams are happening everywhere. Also, you cannot pass up exercise in the cemetery.