Saturday, June 1, 2019

I'm getting ready for a flurry of family. Tomorrow I head out to fetch Younger Son home from college, spend the night with my parents, then drive back home with the boy. Next Friday Older Son flies in, in-laws drive up, and we'll have a weekend of art, food, movies, and minor league baseball. In the meantime I've got work to do, of course, though all I'll really want to do is hang around with my boys. My blog appearances are likely to be intermittent, but I'll try.

Today will be all garden all of the time: mowing trimming weeding transplanting thinning. I'm more or less caught up on housework, I ran a thousand errands yesterday, I got my car's air conditioning fixed, I undoubtedly forgot something else along the way . . .

Anyway, happy Saturday! Hope yours is a breath of clean wind--

No comments: