Thursday, March 8, 2018

. . . and now both of this week's classes have been canceled.

The snow is still falling, but it's hard to see how much we've gotten because the window screens are plastered with windblown blobs. I guess I'll be staying home today, and editing and working on my essay and making bread and fish chowder--and shoveling.

One thing about this little house: we don't hear the gales like we did in the apartment or even in Harmony. The windows are tighter, and the site is more protected. That's good on the whole, though I do love the sound of a wailing wind.

I got quite a bit done yesterday on the essay, and hope to accomplish more today. I still can't say that words are pouring out easily, but they are appearing. Still, I am having the worst time with my verb tenses. Present or past, present or past: clearly my brain doesn't know which way to turn.

No comments: