Friday, February 2, 2018

I am so delighted to announce the 2018 faculty for the Frost Place Conference on Poetry and Teaching! My associate director Kerrin McCadden and I will be joined by the poets Joaquin Zihuatanejo and Diana GoetschKamilah Aisha Moon will serve again as the director of the Writing Intensive, and Nate Fisher will be our resident Teaching Fellow. It's a wonderful lineup, and I'll be so honored to have these stellar writers and teachers in the barn with us.

So if you've never attended, do you think now might be the year you take the plunge? Whether you are a teacher or not (and a number of our regular participants do not teach), the conference is place to develop close collegial friendships of the heart and mind, to explore ways in which we can bring poetry into partnership with the daily world. The Frost Place is one of the most beautiful places on earth, and the deep and lasting camaraderie of those who go there each summer is just as beautiful. I'd like to be sitting on the porch with you too.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I am beyond excited!!! My application will go in today!! June WILL come and the Frost Tribe WILL gather.

Dawn Potter said...

Thank you, Ruth. Your steady support of the program means so much to everyone involved.