Thursday, November 5, 2015

It's been a productive week. I finished hiring the 2016 faculty for the Conference on Poetry and Teaching, and in the process I had terrific conversations with numbers of interesting people. I made good headway on two editing projects, with hopes of clearing space to read Vagabond page proofs in a week or so. I went for a long walk with a dear friend, and got a new short, short haircut that I love, And now I am listening to the three guys in my yard spread a load of gravel in my old goat barn. Believe it or not, this winter I will be parking my car in a garage. I have never even driven into a garage before.

I can't wait to tell you all about this year's conference faculty as well as some of the schedule tweaks I'll be trying out this summer. It will be exciting to do something new.

No comments: