Thursday, June 11, 2015

In a little more than a week, I'll be returning to Franconia for the opening of the 2015 Frost Place Conference on Poetry and Teaching. I've been busy preparing for it--writing faculty introductions, working out schedules, finalizing lists of this and that, dealing with last-minute problems, etc., etc.--but I haven't yet started thinking about my own reading in the barn.

It's always tempting to try out new things during Frost Place readings. Year after year, I am reminded that there's no sweeter or more attentive audience in the world. So I may read prose this year, or a few raw poems, or maybe even a blog post or two. If there's anything in particular you'd like to hear, please let me know.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Dear Dawn,

Anything you want to read, we will applaud!!

Love,

Ruth