Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sorry for not writing to you yesterday; but even though I've ostensibly been home since Wednesday, I've hardly been in the house except to sleep. I'm not sure why schools seem to define spring break as "seven days when students can devote even more of their time to school activities," but so it is. We had to steal our own child away from his practice schedule in order to go on vacation with him during his vacation.

Tonight my band is playing at the East Sangerville Grange, so come by if you're so inclined. In other news: much of the snow has finally melted from my yard; and if it doesn't rain all weekend, maybe I'll get to dig up some garden soil. In the meantime, I'm slowly working my way through another set of interview questions, this time for the Haverford College alumni magazine. I don't know why such questions always seem so difficult to answer.

No comments: