Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I got an email yesterday from Starr Troup, managing editor of CavanKerry Press, who was very excited because several people have already contacted her about getting PDF galleys of Same Old Story. She tells me that she's eager to hear from more people, so, please, do write to her if you're at all interested in reviewing the book, interviewing me, sharing it with a book group, buying a classroom set, etc., etc. The book is due for release in March, which is actually all of a sudden kind of close. And I don't mean to sound obnoxiously anxious [note: I've just written two xious words in a row], but thus far my books have rarely received reviews; and even if you hate this one, at least I would know about it instead of feeling like I've fallen down a well.

No comments: