Friday, September 20, 2013

Reprint permission: "Winter's Tale" reading group

Presently I am drafting the final chapter of The Conversation, which reprints Shakespeare's The Winter's Tale in its entirety. And I hope those of you who were involved in our 2010 reading-group project are pricking up your ears because this post is for you. I would like to quote some of your comments and reactions to the play, but I need your written permission to do so. If you are willing, please send me a quick email, which I'll print out for the publisher's files. Feel free to use the contact form in the sidebar if you prefer.

Because a couple of our readers were very young, my plan is to use first names, not to identify you fully. If you'd prefer to be pseudonymous or nameless, let me know.

I'd be happy to send you a draft of the chapter, once it's written, so that you can make sure I've quoted you accurately. And of course you'll receive a complimentary copy of the published book.

P.S. I don't care if you didn't finish the play. I still want the world to hear what you had to say.

No comments: