Sunday, November 25, 2012

A vagary of snowflakes swirls in the throes of each battering gust. We three are home again, if one can call a slowly thawing house a home. Warmth, apparently, is the sentimental link.

Per publisher request, I am compiling a list of potential reviewers or talkative teaching champions of my forthcoming anthology, A Poet's Sourcebook, which is scheduled for release on New Year's Day. If you might be one of those people, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can add your name to the desk-copy list.

It also appears that I will be signing copies at AWP in Boston this March. Reread this post to learn why I am bemused by such a turn of events.


1 comment:

Carlene said...

love the vagary of snowflakes. And the poetic tone of the line about warmth...

I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy of your book. Just sayin'. =)