Sunday, February 27, 2011

Next Saturday, March 5, Tom's photo show opens at Clark Gallery in Lincoln, Massachusetts. He is one of only two artists featured in this large show, so please do stand around and eat cheese cubes with us if you can.

Baron tells me that applications are coming in for this summer's Frost Place Conference on Poetry & Teaching and that it looks as if numerous alumni have already registered for the session. How entertaining it will be to see you all again! In the meantime, I've been spending a lot of time with visiting poet Teresa Carson's newest manuscript. I can tell you right now: if you're coming to her reading, you are in for a wondrous surprise.

As you can see, my list of upcoming events is starting to swell. If you live near any of those venues, and you have bright ideas about other places in your area that might host a reading, a book talk, or a classroom visit, please do let me know. It would be good to make full use of that tank of gas.

No comments: