Saturday, August 22, 2009

1. School shopping at the Bangor Mall today.

2. Blah.

3. I will spend some anthropological time studying the elderly men who populate the benches while their wives shop. 

4. The smell of Hollister makes me lightheaded.

5. Are there any poems about the mall? Surely there must be.

6. I actually do need some new pants. Good thing I'm going to the mall.

7. What would it be like to be trapped all night at Spencer's?

8. I once knew a little boy who wanted to move to the mall because the trees and waterfalls were so beautiful. But the Bangor Mall doesn't have any waterfalls.


1 comment:

Ruth said...

Blessings to you for "The shopping" excusion!! There is little I detest more than shopping, though buying isn't so bad. Hope the trip was successful.
As to the Man Bench, Ttere is a rather sweet country song called "Waitin' on a Woman".