Sunday, November 16, 2008

After many long years in the making, my husband Thomas Birtwistle's photography website finally exists. Once you look at it, maybe you'll understand why this blog never has any pictures on it. I mean, there are clearly some things, like taking photographs and figuring out why the coffee grinder doesn't work, that only one family member needs to learn. My own specialties are spelling and paper snowflakes.

Dinner tonight: who knows? At the moment I am chock-full of woodchuck stew and teriyaki moose tongue, just two of the many meaty items spooned onto plastic lunchroom trays at this year's Wild Game Dinner in Dover-Foxcroft, Maine. 

2 comments:

Mr. Hill said...

Oh, those are so beautiful.

Clicking through, I kept getting that "I wish I took that" twinge.

Dawn Potter said...

I used to accuse him of making everywhere we lived look like a hut, but now I'm starting to agree that the hut vision is a good thing.